We are searching for a passionate, technically proficient Project Manager/ Architect with a strong appreciation for design that is personified through careful detailing and documentation. In this capacity, you will actively manage and participate in the development and documentation of projects from design through construction. You will be expected to thoroughly coordinate with consultants, contractors and clients, while also nurturing and mentoring team members to deliver quality designs. Proactive, thorough communication and a collaborative spirit, are critical to achieving success in this role.
- Active role in diverse sized projects from inception through the construction phase with support from team members based on project requirements.
- Proficient at executing schematic, design development and construction documentation phases of work, including active participation in developing project documentation in Revit that are consistent with project goals and objectives.
- Ability to communicate ideas using Revit (required), SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Knowledge of major building systems and ability to proactively lead coordination with engineers to maintain design intent and project goals
- Ability to research building materials, product selection and coordinate specifications with firm’s specifications writer
- Collaboratively develop creative design solutions for the advancement of Schematic Design and/or necessary content for client related project presentations in which you may participate/lead.
- Ability to interact with clients and demonstrate communication and presentation skills related to leading projects from schematics through construction phase.
- Assist/support Construction Administration personnel with the review/process of submittals/RFIs, job site visits, and punchlists as part of construction phase
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited program with State of Florida architectural license or ability to obtain reciprocity
- 10+ years of experience in an architectural office
- Proactive individual with a sense of urgency to multi-task on multiple projects and assignments
- Flexibility to work in collaborative environment with a team, as well as independently
- Strong graphic skills and technical capability to critically think through the development of a design into documentation, knowledge of drawing standards, and some understanding of code requirement/compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized individual
- Proficient in: Revit (required), SketchUp, Adobe Suite, MS Office & Outlook
A salary fully commensurate with experience and credentials will be accompanied by a complete fringe benefit package, including 401(k), insurance options and paid time off (PTO), among others.