We are looking for energetic, collaborative, creative interior designers to join our team. We are a 65-year, Orlando-based company built on a strong, positive reputation and are committed to excellence in everything we do. Our expectation is that team members embrace our culture and core values to become an integral part of our company’s fabric.
Primary Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Become an integral team member on projects, responsible for the development of interior design and documentation, both drawing and specifying of interiors related scope of work and all design phases.
- It is expected that you will assist in the design, development and documentation of FF&E packages along with the development and/or review of FF&E budgets.
- We will expose you to our full range of project types with the opportunity to leverage your design talent to enhance the overall interior design for projects with which you are involved. The studio heavily relies on interior design and we expect to be able to rely on you as a resource to answer questions, facilitate guidance and recommendations on interior aspects of other projects with which you may not be intimately involved.
- There may be periods of time during which purely “interior design” work may be unavailable/unnecessary. During these periods, you should expect to participate with project teams in assisting with preparation of architectural design/production work including drafting and rendering that may not be strictly “interior design” in nature.
- We expect that you will engage the firm, its standards, policies, procedures, and culture in an effort to strengthen and improve your skills holistically including design, technical, production, and assist with construction administration, including responses to RFIs, submittal review, and on occasion site observation.
- Utilization of interior design skills as an integrated and complementary part of our studio. Interior design is not a separate department within the studio.
- Ability to vision, present and execute design in a sophisticated, forward-thinking way for internal and external purposes
- Revit skills (modelling and documentation) required to design and document. SketchUp skills required to test and explore ideas.
- Excellent collaboration skills – values working with various people
- Outstanding communications skills, verbal and written
- Rigorous organizational skills
- Creative, professional image
A salary fully commensurate with experience and credentials will be accompanied by a complete fringe benefit package, including 401(k), insurance options and paid time off (PTO), among others.